infinitystyle.omgforum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not a tease,I'm here to show you what you can have

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Top posters
govjohnnybravo (193)
Love???? at first sight? Vote_lcapLove???? at first sight? Voting_barLove???? at first sight? Vote_rcap 
--anghel-- (174)
Love???? at first sight? Vote_lcapLove???? at first sight? Voting_barLove???? at first sight? Vote_rcap 
Underground_Lady (143)
Knightry_Twilight (125)
th3 conlusion (94)
*paulski (82)
keepItrEaL (66)
Admin (54)
kawlo_88 (38)
angelic_devil (10)
Photobucket
Poll
AN UGLY VIRGIN OR PRETTY BUT LIBERATED?
not so goodlooking virgin,
Love???? at first sight? Vote_lcap63%Love???? at first sight? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
pretty but liberated
Love???? at first sight? Vote_lcap38%Love???? at first sight? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Love???? at first sight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Love???? at first sight? Empty
PostSubject: Love???? at first sight?   Love???? at first sight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Do you guys believe in LOVE at FIRST sight? I love you

Personally, I really don't believe it but if paraphrase it to ATTRACTION at FIRST sight then no doubt, I would definitely agree....

You see its not really love, its attraction...its like you get attracted and so you want to know the person even more...ergo, its not love but attraction...

Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Love???? at first sight?   Love???? at first sight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:01 pm

well, that goes for the physical attributes that connotes the love at first sight... but then, others who experience the phenomena says that it goes with the spark that they see to the partner... but as soon as you get to know the person, that when love starts... right?
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Love???? at first sight?   Love???? at first sight? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

..nope...i think love at first sight doesn't work..or i min relationship which was founded on that thought doesn't last much for me..maybe there are those out there that fell in love wid each other cause of that notion...hmm come to think of it it depends naman cguro sa dalawang tao...if patience is there and the desire to make the relationship work then who knows it might.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love???? at first sight?   Love???? at first sight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love???? at first sight?
Page 1 of 1