infinitystyle.omgforum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not a tease,I'm here to show you what you can have

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Top posters
govjohnnybravo (193)
Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_lcapIs cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Voting_barIs cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_rcap 
--anghel-- (174)
Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_lcapIs cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Voting_barIs cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_rcap 
Underground_Lady (143)
Knightry_Twilight (125)
th3 conlusion (94)
*paulski (82)
keepItrEaL (66)
Admin (54)
kawlo_88 (38)
angelic_devil (10)
Photobucket
Poll
AN UGLY VIRGIN OR PRETTY BUT LIBERATED?
not so goodlooking virgin,
Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_lcap63%Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
pretty but liberated
Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_lcap38%Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Empty
PostSubject: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Hey fellas...what do you guys think?

I have a friend, she is in a relationship with this guy A but she cheated on him coz he can't seemed to make her satisfy sexually....but guy A really satisfied her emotionally. Now she met guy B who can satisfy her sexually but she can't leave the two since both can make her satisfy in different human aspects....but she doesn't wanna be a cheater for the rest of her life, so what do you guys think?
What should she do now?
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 pm

..hmm ang hirap namn niyan...hehehe..i think she should confront her first bf about that...i mean he has the right to know that she isnt satisfied in some aspects..maybe its not time yet for them to indulge in such acts p..maybe ang tym nla d p dumating...i guess patience lg kailangan...i min if u love the guy you have to wait...you can w8..not unless she's involved n deeply, emotionally sa guy b..well dats a different story...mhihirapan n talga syang pumalag...she has to make up her mind kng knino b xa dpt..if she's willing to wait or take the risk in cheating...either way its her decision to make...
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:20 am

Got your point...but you see they are already doing the act..the thing is Guy B (the significant other) satisfied her sexually in which Guy A cannot (legitimate boy friend)...so she felt like she needed to be with the two guys to get what she want...selfish may it seems..but yah I think she's being selfish and apathetic...

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 pm

..yap that's why she has to make up her mind...hehehe ang hirap kcng explain i guess there are some things in this world dat are hard to explain..in the near future she has to make her decision she cant keep dat up forever mn...she has to settle with the one whom she think can satisfy her with both aspect... lol!

...think nlg nya kng wat will her legitimate bf will feel if he finds out...
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 pm

wow... grabe... whew...

anyways, for my own opinion, i don't think it's morally right to have someone to satisfy your emotions and to have another one to satisfy your sexual urge... i know that other guys also have the same situation like hers, but then she has to deal with the consequences that follows this... it's like she needs the another guy just for sex... but still would like to have the legitimate boyfriend... it's like she consider them as toys for her fullfillment... just a thought lang naman...
Back to top Go down
Underground_Lady
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
Underground_Lady

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:29 am

for me lang ha there is no valid reason for cheating....if she thinks na mas satisfy sia ng guy b den go yeh and multiply!

but for respect nlng sa guy a i think ur friend needs to finish something,dont make the guy be the fool nmn..even if she loves him,d guy is trying nmn sguro to give the girl what he can give,so sana respect nmn ung situation ng guy..awa ba wala sia?tsk tsk tsk

The girl needs to think about dis,in d end she myt lose both guys..pity for her,..but for now,if she thinks she's doing the right thing well gudluck sknya.wag sia pahuli! lol!

nahh i think she's old enough na for herself..yaka2 nia na yan..if ano mgyari wag ung iba sisihin nia?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 am

Cool! Thanks for the replies guys....

Well I had thought of this situation hundreds of times....the bottom line of this issue is she can't just leave the other for another one...So Im thinking what if she'll have to look for another one...and that makes it the third persona...someone who possesses both the qualities and compliments her qualities, taste, preferences and the rest...and when she find that someone....she just have to dump the two and go for the third...to end this thing up coz she doesn't wanna be a cheater for the rest of her life...
After all she's being selfish and apathetic...so it may have been a great idea to start searching for her Mr. Right.

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:33 pm

...hay it can't be helped..pwede dn yan..but she has to make sure n tlga n if she searched for the third person that person will be it n tlaga....wag mgpadalos ng decision bout this kind of stuffs...dpt kilalanin nya muna ang person n yun to find out if he can give the satisfaction and contentment she is looking for in both aspects..coz if not baka maulit n nman ung nangyari...and if those guys will find out...kwawa tlaga xa... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:47 am

TRUE...in deed angel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?   Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is cheating under serious circumstances acceptable?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infinitystyle.omgforum.net :: LOVE AND EMOTIONS :: ALL ABOUT YOUR HEART-
Jump to: