infinitystyle.omgforum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not a tease,I'm here to show you what you can have

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Top posters
govjohnnybravo (193)
funniest moment with your friends... Vote_lcapfunniest moment with your friends... Voting_barfunniest moment with your friends... Vote_rcap 
--anghel-- (174)
funniest moment with your friends... Vote_lcapfunniest moment with your friends... Voting_barfunniest moment with your friends... Vote_rcap 
Underground_Lady (143)
Knightry_Twilight (125)
th3 conlusion (94)
*paulski (82)
keepItrEaL (66)
Admin (54)
kawlo_88 (38)
angelic_devil (10)
Photobucket
Poll
AN UGLY VIRGIN OR PRETTY BUT LIBERATED?
not so goodlooking virgin,
funniest moment with your friends... Vote_lcap63%funniest moment with your friends... Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
pretty but liberated
funniest moment with your friends... Vote_lcap38%funniest moment with your friends... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

funniest moment with your friends...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-10-23

funniest moment with your friends... Empty
PostSubject: funniest moment with your friends...   funniest moment with your friends... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:09 pm

guys... kindly post your wonderful but funny moments with your friends... we'll be waiting...
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: funniest moment with your friends...   funniest moment with your friends... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm

..ako noong gumagawa kme ng projects namin kc some backfires..meron nga doon n wyl we were making our project as in nkatipon kme lahat mesa were the project was laid down..bigla b namang sumabog and everyone was concentrating..takbo lahat oh hahahaha..hay ang hirap iexplain bsta dat was one of the funny moments for me... lol!
Back to top Go down
Knightry_Twilight
Knightry_Twilight

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: funniest moment with your friends...   funniest moment with your friends... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Hmmm...wen wer in high school...we usually stay in corredor and watch ader students passing by..one time my guy na laki ng ktwan and pati boses....he accindentally dropped his hanky sa way nmin...wow pink! we called him up...told him he dropped it..den he walked towards us...saying.."thank you"!

Oh my!anlandi!hahahaha....he got d flirty voice pla...wer all shocked!
lol!
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: funniest moment with your friends...   funniest moment with your friends... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 am

We're in the restaurant and I have this friend who really loves to tease...like making fun of us and he does it when we are eating....and so he spotted me and started throwing out jokes to me....and so I can't really stand his joke its really funny but I didn't laugh coz my mouth was so full...I tried to stop it but this friend of mine really can't stop joking...when I accidentally throw up to my best friend in front of me and we all burst out laughing... that was really funny.

Everyone was looking at us seemed to be enjoy with the view....hehehehe
That was really hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest moment with your friends...   funniest moment with your friends... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest moment with your friends...
Page 1 of 1