infinitystyle.omgforum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not a tease,I'm here to show you what you can have

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Top posters
govjohnnybravo (193)
Rest room for the third SEX??? Vote_lcapRest room for the third SEX??? Voting_barRest room for the third SEX??? Vote_rcap 
--anghel-- (174)
Rest room for the third SEX??? Vote_lcapRest room for the third SEX??? Voting_barRest room for the third SEX??? Vote_rcap 
Underground_Lady (143)
Knightry_Twilight (125)
th3 conlusion (94)
*paulski (82)
keepItrEaL (66)
Admin (54)
kawlo_88 (38)
angelic_devil (10)
Photobucket
Poll
AN UGLY VIRGIN OR PRETTY BUT LIBERATED?
not so goodlooking virgin,
Rest room for the third SEX??? Vote_lcap63%Rest room for the third SEX??? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
pretty but liberated
Rest room for the third SEX??? Vote_lcap38%Rest room for the third SEX??? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Rest room for the third SEX???

Go down 
+5
--anghel--
Underground_Lady
Admin
govjohnnybravo
th3 conlusion
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Rest room for the third SEX??? Empty
PostSubject: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:24 am

Hey everyone! Do you guys agree in creating a separate rest room for the third sex?
I mean not a sort of discrimination or something...just wanna put everything in appropriate manner...

Last edited by th3 conlusion on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:21 pm

definitely no... i don't agree on that...that's too harsh...
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm

hmmm.... I don't think its harsh....
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm

why is it not harsh???
there still humans...
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Yeah they are human, Im not saying they're not...
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:15 pm

No offense hap...

...you see a have a pal who had a traumatic experience with gays...
You see he was in the rest room and doing the thing when population of gays came in and was checking his p****...he got jaded but he doesn't have a choice he needs to pee...

Its a humiliation...its unacceptable...just like with girls rest room...

And you know what there are even gays who would hang out to guys rest room chatting...checking on the p**** of men....its ew*
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 pm

ok...
so you have a point there...
but i still don't agree with having a separate rest rooms...
that happens occasionally and not to all people, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:49 pm

magic word: RESPECT
Back to top Go down
http://infinitystyle.omgforum.net
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Admin wrote:
magic word: RESPECT

i agree...
Back to top Go down
Underground_Lady
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
Underground_Lady

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:24 pm

hahahaha mau tane eh! if may budget sure y not hahahaha

peace pipol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 am

Yeah....magic word is respect TRUE...but then again how can you stop those asshole gays in humiliating others...it may not apply to you guys coz you haven't experience such humiliation but you see, creating a separate rest room for the third sex is just an option in putting things in order. A guy who turned gay is no longer consider as guy, right? and not a girl as well...gays may we consider as girls, cannot use girl's rest room since they have the thinggy* and they pee up right, hehehe lol! same thing with lesbians...so we need to have a separate rest rooms for the third sex to make this world a better place.

I mean it doesn't mean that we are discriminating the third sex people, don't take it negatively guys...its like Im bringing this up to you guys to see your stand for this possibility in the future. You see if we cannot make this world a better place then less we can do is to make things less difficult for others, you may never know gays may like the idea since they can express themselves freely with their own rest room and same with lesbians...SWEET.
Back to top Go down
Underground_Lady
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
Underground_Lady

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:28 am

hala huwag naman *ssh*lle bad un

kung kaya ng budget sure y not lol!
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:38 am

Underground_Lady wrote:
hala huwag naman *ssh*lle bad un

kung kaya ng budget sure y not lol!

Yup! if we do have the budget why not....
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:29 pm

..hot topic h...hmmm...i guess its acceptable namn..but i think the biggest point here is to ask them for their opinion if they'll agree or not...ryt?...its still respect.... Razz
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:49 am

True asking for their opinions and stand regarding the issue can also help...coz they are the one who are greatly involve....
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 pm

th3 conlusion wrote:
Yeah....magic word is respect TRUE...but then again how can you stop those A******* gays in humiliating others...it may not apply to you guys coz you haven't experience such humiliation but you see, creating a separate rest room for the third sex is just an option in putting things in order. A guy who turned gay is no longer consider as guy, right? and not a girl as well...gays may we consider as girls, cannot use girl's rest room since they have the thinggy* and they pee up right, hehehe lol! same thing with lesbians...so we need to have a separate rest rooms for the third sex to make this world a better place.

I mean it doesn't mean that we are discriminating the third sex people, don't take it negatively guys...its like Im bringing this up to you guys to see your stand for this possibility in the future. You see if we cannot make this world a better place then less we can do is to make things less difficult for others, you may never know gays may like the idea since they can express themselves freely with their own rest room and same with lesbians...SWEET.

respect??? and do you respect them by saying that word??? *ssh*le???
it seems that you don't have any gay friends that you if you call them, as if they are just garbage to you... and you say you do respect??? i have a lot of friends who are gays and lesbians, from all walks of life... and i respect them and i would never say such things that eventually hurt their feelings... i spoke to some of them and asked their opinion about it and most of them said no... why? not all of them are like that... and not all happens to experience the same situation... if there is budget for that, why try using the budget for food for the less fortunate people... why making such infrastructure if it will only discriminate people from the third sex... why don't we try to suggest or impose activities that would develop our present situation today??? can we just focus on having good life as much as possible rather than hurting other's feelings???
Back to top Go down
kawlo_88
Hummers
Hummers
kawlo_88

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:15 am

i think,,,,, its better to have another restrooms for third sex people.....

coz, i have an experience one time at one of the famous mall here in bacolod,...

when i was urinating, the person urinating besides me keeps on staring at my thing,,,,

and its kinda embarassing,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Knightry_Twilight
Knightry_Twilight

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 pm

WATCH YOUR WORDS GUYS...

Whew!Getting hot in here!!!

Well for me,its fine but let's ask those people involve. The financier and benefactor.
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm

sure...
no prob...
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:40 pm

..yap i agree wid knightry...ask their opinions first..and if they agree then take the next step...
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 pm

govjohnnybravo wrote:
th3 conlusion wrote:
Yeah....magic word is respect TRUE...but then again how can you stop those A******* gays in humiliating others...it may not apply to you guys coz you haven't experience such humiliation but you see, creating a separate rest room for the third sex is just an option in putting things in order. A guy who turned gay is no longer consider as guy, right? and not a girl as well...gays may we consider as girls, cannot use girl's rest room since they have the thinggy* and they pee up right, hehehe lol! same thing with lesbians...so we need to have a separate rest rooms for the third sex to make this world a better place.

respect??? and do you respect them by saying that word??? *ssh*le???
it seems that you don't have any gay friends that you if you call them, as if they are just garbage to you... and you say you do respect??? i have a lot of friends who are gays and lesbians, from all walks of life... and i respect them and i would never say such things that eventually hurt their feelings... i spoke to some of them and asked their opinion about it and most of them said no... why? not all of them are like that... and not all happens to experience the same situation... if there is budget for that, why try using the budget for food for the less fortunate people... why making such infrastructure if it will only discriminate people from the third sex... why don't we try to suggest or impose activities that would develop our present situation today??? can we just focus on having good life as much as possible rather than hurting other's feelings???

HOLD ON JUST ONE SECOND....
Why seems to be affected? What's the deal?
You see I labeled those naughty gays as assholes because they are naughty...eventually humiliating others by checking on their thinggy...PLS PLS read my statement a million times...Im not saying all gays are assholes.
I do have gay friends and they are one who's into traditions, in short very modest, Im respecting those kind of gays since obviously they are respecting themselves unlike those assholes gays...peace dude
Smile
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:03 pm

what's the big deal???
it's just that i don't like the way you described them...
we're trying to be a friendly forum and yet the term is not so good to write it here...
hope you do understand...
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:44 pm

govjohnnybravo wrote:
what's the big deal???
it's just that i don't like the way you described them...
we're trying to be a friendly forum and yet the term is not so good to write it here...
hope you do understand...

Oh really???? or maybe your just hiding something....whatever...lol!
You know what forgive me but I think your just being hypocrite...I can sense the sarcasm

TRUE this is a friendly forum but we are no toddlers her nor graders stop behaving like a 10 year old kid...can't you not be open minded? Im not saying your not but obviously, instead of replying post that could somehow persuade users in this forum to stand in your side, you are creating trouble. Let me just stress out that creating a separate rest rooms for the third sex is not intended or meant to hurt the third sex feelings or discriminating them and whatsoever, okies?
Razz
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:53 pm

and now you know me???
hiding what???
wonderful...

anyways, so say not intended or meant to hurt the third sex feelings or discriminating them, so what do you call it???

i mean, if there are more useful stuff that we can do instead of creating such infrastructure that could help other people most especially the less fortunate people, then why do push through this unfriendly act...

as what i said, i asked some of my friends which are gays and lesbians and informed them about the issue, they said that they are not in favor for that... they don't like to be treated as outcasts with these comfort rooms... it seems as if they have aids or leprosy that they need to be separated from the norm...

yes, were no toddlers anymore so stop acting one...
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Rest room for the third SEX???   Rest room for the third SEX??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Well,i believe they can use same comfort rooms. RESPECT. But if there is a comfort room for them,I believe they will have no choice but to use it. Anyway,there is none at the moment let's wait until somebody will pursue it.We can use the cubicles in case. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://infinitystyle.omgforum.net

Rest room for the third SEX???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infinitystyle.omgforum.net :: GENERAL IDEAS :: TALKING ABOUT GENERAL IDEAS AND NEWS-
Jump to: