infinitystyle.omgforum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not a tease,I'm here to show you what you can have

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Top posters
govjohnnybravo (193)
tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_lcaptell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Voting_bartell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_rcap 
--anghel-- (174)
tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_lcaptell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Voting_bartell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_rcap 
Underground_Lady (143)
Knightry_Twilight (125)
th3 conlusion (94)
*paulski (82)
keepItrEaL (66)
Admin (54)
kawlo_88 (38)
angelic_devil (10)
Photobucket
Poll
AN UGLY VIRGIN OR PRETTY BUT LIBERATED?
not so goodlooking virgin,
tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_lcap63%tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
pretty but liberated
tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_lcap38%tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..

Go down 
+3
*paulski
--anghel--
Knightry_Twilight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightry_Twilight
Knightry_Twilight

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-22

tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Empty
PostSubject: Tell me about your friends?   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 pm

post na guys!What are the qualities and traits na nahawa nila sa inyo??hahaha!

Last edited by Devil_may_cry on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am

..i miss them..they're the best..poancit canton anyone.. Razz
Back to top Go down
*paulski
Solid hummers
Solid hummers
*paulski

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:48 am

wow miss them a lot lalo na band mates ko..hay jamming to the max.. lol!
Back to top Go down
govjohnnybravo
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
govjohnnybravo

Male
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:36 pm

super kulit... kaya nga miss ko silang lahat eh...
huhuhu...
miss ko na rin ang jamming...
Back to top Go down
keepItrEaL
keepItrEaL

Female
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:10 pm

as the saying goes, birds of the same feathers make a good feather duster!haha lol!

i miss all of them..if they have a get-together im not there..huhuhu really miss them..

all the silly moments we had..

guys, see you all when i get home!
Back to top Go down
keepItrEaL
keepItrEaL

Female
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 pm

is this true?post na guys!
Back to top Go down
Underground_Lady
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
Underground_Lady

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Birds of d same feathers are d same birds!

Ok sila patawa lang ubra!
Back to top Go down
--anghel--
RULER
RULER
--anghel--

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:11 am

..i think hindi...weee..kc wat if flexible ka lg talaga n person d b? and u have lots of frends on different walks of lyf..i know someone lyk that.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Knightry_Twilight
Knightry_Twilight

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:52 pm

not at all,my friends are in 2 groups man...frat members ung sa kbla ung isa mga engineering stud..der diff man...minsan may similarities but it doesnt count dat much for me.
Back to top Go down
Underground_Lady
SPY CIA
SPY CIA
Underground_Lady

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:32 pm

not at all time.indi man applicable in all instances.
Back to top Go down
th3 conlusion
th3 conlusion

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:14 am

not that I could think of....it doesn't really matter as long as we can easily get along with each other, that's it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..   tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tell me who you're friends are and i'll tell you who you are..
Page 1 of 1